Friday, November 11, 2011

So much.

This week has been on the holy spirit. I don't even know what to say yet, its been incredible, and powerful, and intense, and I feel so exhausted and overwhelmed.
Monday our speaker walked in the room for the first time and said that he wanted to just start the week by praying for everyone. He then proceeded for the next two hours to prophesy over every person in the room. It was amazing, but only the start to the week. So many things have happened, and I think that I have seen God work more in this one week than all the rest of my life. This school is full of so many fantastic people, and I am so blessed.
We only have a couple weeks left before we leave for outreach, so please pray for our teams as we prepare for that. Also keep finances in your prayers, as there are a few people, myself included, that do not have all of their money in yet.
Health is also a big issue right now. Besides the colds that are always going around in community living situations like this, I have lost a lot of weight since I've been here. I am so thankful for all the people that take care of me! Yesterday I got two boxes of protein bars in the mail, and someone here just came back from the store with a grocery bag full of carbs and avocados for me to eat!
Since I've been here I've been praying about what God would have me do after this, and I believe that I am called to spend more time working at this base after DTS. Because YWAM is a nonprofit organization everyone here lives completely on donations from their supporters, which is a really difficult idea for me to get used to. I know that God is faithful though, and will always provide.
Thank you for being a part of what God is doing here! I am so thankful to have all of you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment