Friday, November 4, 2011

Finally.

OKAY. When we got back from mini outreach I found my laptop charger completely broken, so I have not been able to use a computer for weeks. The new on finally came in the mail, and I will try to recap everything that has been going on for you.
Oregon was awesome. We really just focused on spending time with their base in prayer and worship, and it was great to hear God speaking into our lives. In the evenings we did some outreach on the streets in Salem, which was a very laid back time to minister and pray with people.
On our last night there we went into Portland and did a homeless outreach all night which I absolutely loved. We broke into groups of 4 or 5 and just walked around giving out sandwiches for dinner and talking to people. Our group talked to one guy for the whole time and I think that we got just as much out of it as he did.
Our first week back was on relationships, by Phil Manginelli, and he was a fantastic speaker. A lot of what he went over I have heard already, but we also did a study on Song of Songs and I got a lot out of that.
This week has been on hearing the voice of God, and I think it may have been my favorite week so far. People are discovering gifts that they never knew they had, and I am seeing God move in so many ways.
Tonight we are going to a local coffee shop to hear the music track perform!
When we come back I will try to give you all some more details.

2 comments:

  1. Janae,
    Keep up His work and continue to update us as you continue on His journey for you.
    Bless you!
    The Anderson's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete